monday to saturday by appointment only
(03) 9844 4881
1. Soak the quinoa with water covering the top of it.
2. Grate zucchini and mix the chia seed in to let stand
3. Prepare loaf tin and turn oven on 160degrees
4. Rinse and drain the quinoa. Mix the drained quinoa with the zucchini in a food processor with the other ingredients.
5. Once blended well pour into loaf tin and bake in the oven for 60-90minutes.
6.Remove from oven. Cool in the tin for 30minutes. Then leave to cool on a rack til completely cool.
7.Slice up in 1cm thick slices and cook in toaster before serving like the buckwheat bread.