1 cup of seeds (pepita seed, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds)
2 cup of filtered water
4 tablespoons of cold pressed olive oil
1 tablespoon of maple syrup
2 teaspoons of bicarb soda
1/2 teaspoon of pink sea salt
1. In a food processor grind up the walnuts to a flour consistency.Separately then grind up the buckwheat groat to a flour consistency too.
2. Combine walnut flour, buckwheat flour, chia seeds, mixed seeds, bicarb and salt in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl add water, maple syrup, oil. Mix this all up then add to seed, flour mixture and let soak for one hour covered with a tea towel.
4. Put the oven on to 180 degrees and prepare the loaf tin. Loaf tin used is a size -24cm X13cm. After one hour mix the dough again before pouring into the bowl. It will be a wetter stickier dough compared to normal bread dough.
5. This bread will take approximately 70 minutes but best to check at the one hour mark. Remove from oven and from the tin so it does not sweat in the tin. Allow to cool completely.
6. This will last in the fridge for one week or longer in the freezer. Enjoy - lovely with berry chia jam or avocado/turkey topping or sardines/tomato/chive topping.