Life Coaching is about YOU, your journey so far and what you want to achieve in your life.
Your coach facilitates you to define:
- Your strengths and goals
- How to feel better about yourself
- Your VALUES which are directing your life
- Your BELIEFS about yourself. And the decisions you make as a result of them
- The lessons, incredible strength, skills and forgiveness you have acquired through healing from passed unconscious events
We are lucky to have TWO life coaches here at the clinic.
to read thru below and their individual practitioner profiles to get the feel of both these amazing people.
David is a leadership and life coach who combines practical leadership and management coaching with the transpersonal model of coaching provided by psychosynthesis. Psychosynthesis literally means that we work to synthesize the competing aspects of our personalities so that all work in the service of achieving our most fundamental and highest goals, always at the service of the best version of ourselves.
David Davenport guides you specifically so your practical issues are addressed with a clear statement of goals and desired outcomes, solution oriented action items, with the underlying purposes of utilizing the challenges to grow as an individual and professional. His chosen approach is informed by the latest research into neurophysiology and positive psychology.
In life coaching the presenting issues can be immediate or larger, fundamental issues of life purpose and meaning.
- difficulty in making life decisions
- prioritising projects and timelines
- urgent and high risk situations
- finding a partner or job
- study choices and study techniques
- resolving relationship and family of origin issues
- inability to find happiness and contentment within the current life circumstances
Life coaching generally, and Psychosynthesis in particular, provides maps, templates and tools to take this journey of problem resolution and inner alignment into action and ultimate achievement in the world.
With David’s wonderful array of experience and training he brings to each consultation many useful tools to help you discover answers and take action. His scope of practice involves:
- Life coaching
- Executive coaching
- Leadership training
- Personal and professional development
- Self actualisation
- Time Management
- Psychosynthesis coaching
Psychosynthesis, defined by its belief that each life can be attuned to Purpose, Meaning and Values is a natural fit for a coaching modality. With the emphasis on both awareness and will, the twin aspects of Self, Psychosynthesis provides a structured process for personal development and transformation. Our mind has a natural tendency to harmonise and synthesis and psychosynthesis facilitate this natural process. Psychosynthesis can be a personal, professional and or spiritual experience.
Psychosynthesis dates from 1911 and the early work of Roberto Assagioli, an Italian Psychiatrist. Though one of the pioneers of psychoanalysis in Italy, Assagioli maintained that Freud had not given sufficient weight to the “higher” aspects of the human personality, and recognised a need for a more inclusive concept of humanity.
Psychosynthesis coaching is a powerful, transformative process, in which coach and client work together to meet the most deeply held values and goals that the client has. The process can happen in person, by phone or Skype, in groups, over a short period or over a long time, based precisely on the needs that the client brings to the relationship. The Call of Self, that deep inner knowing that each person has access to, will define the work.
The guiding principles of psychosynthesis coaching include:
- Identifying and orienting towards your life purpose, the Call of Self
- Naming Life Goals and steps towards meeting those goals
- Choosing specific, actionable goals for the current issue
- Assessing obstacles and resources in meeting those goals
- Working to lessen obstacles and increase resources, both inner and outer
- Creating strategies that start with small steps and move towards life change
- Manifesting these actions
- Reinvestigation of Purpose, Meaning and Values for alignment
- Creating a “Moving On” plan for continuing self-development as the coaching comes to an end
David's Price Initial and Regular visits 1 hour - $121
Madeline use processes like:
- Time line
- Specializing in grief coaching
- Medium ship readings
These are gentle relaxation processes where you are completely aware at all times. These processes are found to open opportunities for people to have amazing shifts in their lives because they are working on the unconscious mind.
Our brain stores memories of the past in the unconscious. The unconscious mind makes 95% of decisions based on how we feel.
Coaching is an emotional self developmental journey which can be challenging but highly rewarding and will generate new insights and self awareness. Focusing on you bringing about positive change.
A medium ship reading is when a medium is able to contact loved ones who have passed away.
Proof of survival will be given to the person being read for as specific information ie names,dates, relationship, their personality or a visual description.
It is important to understand that the process is controlled from the other side (Spirit world) Therefore whoever is meant to come through will and with the message they want to share. However there is always the opportunity to ask questions.
Purpose of Mediumship readings:
- Healing- the physical loss of a loved one is a highly emotional time. A reading doesn't take away the grieving process but aims to help with the emotional pain associated with the loss
- Proof of survival- confirms to the client of the connection to the loved one. This helps to transition through the sadness stage of the healing process
A Medium ship reading is a very personal and life changing event. It is most importantly an opportunity to connect with loved ones passed and to heal.
Madeleine has found that combining Medium ship readings and Life Coaching gives people opportunities to connect with loved ones passed . Then through Madeleine's coaching processes forgive ,heal and grow in new and incredible ways.
Initial consultation: 1hr 1/2 $150
Regular consultation: 1hr $100