- 1 zucchini for every person cut with "Julienne" Peeler
- 1 handful of fresh green beans
- 4-5 sprigs of rosemary chopped finely
- one handful of spinach leaves
- olive oil to lightly coat frypan
Topping ideas - Bolognese sauce onion free
- goat's fetta and cherry tomatoes
- roast pumpkin, pine nuts and basil.
Lightly coat frypan/ wok with olive oil. Place zucchini and rosemary in the frypan and stir fry adding a little water as you go if it sticks. Do this for 5 minutes then add green beans and spinach. Put the lid on for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve with chosen topping.