I block of carob bar roughly chopped or Sweet Williams dairy free chocolate
3 1/2 tablespoons of rice bran or olive oil
2 1/2 tablespoons of tahini
1/3 cup of maple syrup
rice bran oil or coconut oil for greasing the tray
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree celsius
2. Roast the sweet potato on baking tray till tender 40-50 minutes. Blend in blender with dates and leave to cool
3. Bake pecans in oven for 6 minutes. Let them cool and roughly chop
4. Reduce heat of oven to 180 degrees celsius. Grease 28 X 18cm baking tin.
5. Melt carob bar over a pan of hot water and stir till melted. Then add to this tahini and oil and stir. Add this to sweet potato mixture.
6. Whisk eggs, sugar on medium speed then add carb mixture. Fold through with the sweet potato mixture. Then fold in pecans.
7. Pour mixture into prepared and oiled tin. Add some remining pecans for decoration. Cook in oven for 20- 25 minutes or until dry on the top. Cool in tin before slicing up for serving. Store in fridge for up to 3 days.