2 zucchinis ( this is a great option if someone in the family cannot eat capsicum) - sliced through and scraped out
3 large spring onions
2 garlic cloves
30g of goats cheese
6 sprigs of variety of rosemary, thyme, sage
1 tablespoon of capers
1 fresh tomato
1 tablespoon of olive oil
40g of dry roasted pine nuts
1. Dry roast in the oven the pine nuts and set aside.
2. Blend the cheese and the herbs and set aside.
3. Cook the quinoa in water and set aside to drain.
4. You could do this in a Thermomix or in a saucepan. If doing in a saucepan you will need to cook the chopped tomato , onion and garlic in the olive oil. Once cooked you would blitz the cooked ingredients. Then add in the capers, cheese mix, quinoa, pine nuts. Once mixed through put into the capsicum and the zucchini.
5. Then gently put in a the Thermomix Varoma or a steamer and steam for 15 minutes.