Rosemary and Garlic Crackers - GF, DF
- 1 1/4 cups of almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon of himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup of sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons of rosemary and parsley
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- Oven preheated to 175C
- Combine Almond meal , salt, sesame seed, herbs and garlic in a mixer
- Pour egg in small jug and whisk- add the oil
- Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and combine and knead together.
- Roll out on baking paper and roll to a thin rectangular shape - i trimmed the edges to make rectangular.
- Place baking paper on tray if you have not already
- Cut to 5cm squares and cook for 15 minutes until golden - turn the crackers over half way thru cook.
- Great with dips and can last up to 2-3 days in sealed container