Natural Deodorant and Toothpaste
Many people have learnt to read the labels of food articles but are we reading our deodorants and toothpaste enough.
Lets just look at one chemical in deodorant called Aluminium compounds. I have done so much study this year on genetic wellness and improving brain health that it seems more important than ever to keep the improvements happening. The problem with Aluminium as a chemical is that it exerts an oestrogen effect that can directly promote growth and spread of breast cancer.* This recipe I have got is exciting for me as I can recommend it and know that it works as an anti perspirant and stops a client smelling. The only person that cannot use this recipe are the ones that are sensitive to Bicarb soda externally but with the wonders of Apple Cider Vinegar soon they are able to use the new deodorant too.
- ¼ cup of baking soda
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1-2teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 5 drops of essential oil of choice
- 2 teaspoons of glycine
- 1-2 teaspoons silica
- 1-2 teaspoons of bentonite clay (optional)
Mix together and put in jar with sealed lid.
- 3/4 cup arrowroot powder/corn starch
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 4-6 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- Shea butter optional
- Aromatherapy optional – I use rosehip oil
1 Combine baking soda and Arrow root
2. Add coconut oil adding as much of the 4-6 tablespoons as you need
Using a fork.
3. Option is to add aromatherapy oil (I added some vitamin E and some
4. Put in jar with sealed lid
*Ref:Ethan A. Huff. www.naturalnews.com/055526_aluminium_cancer_antiperspirants.html.