monday to saturday by appointment only
(03) 9844 4881
1. Coat Fish fillets with salt , pepper, and soya sauce and lemon juice and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
2. Boil water for the noodles. Put one tablespoon of olive oil in the boiled water this stops gluten free noodles from sticking.
3. Put noodles in water. Stirring to help them from sticking. At this time I put the fish on the BBQ. Cook fish 6 minutes approximately on each side.
4. Strain Noodles and quickly stir goats cheese feta through.
5. Serve on plate with the fish and garnish with tomatoes and a sprig of basil. Enjoy