Devikirin Kaur (Formerly Mel Spoule Carroll) - Massage, Neuro Structural Technique, Manual Lymphatic Drainage
Devikirin is an experienced and profound Remedial and Relaxation Massage Therapist as well as an Advanced Neurostructural Integration Technique (NST) practitioner. She is also trained in Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Dr Vodder method), Western Australian Essence Therapy and ear candling.
Devikirin has been a member of the Possum Hollow team since 1996, after studying at Melbourne College of Natural Medicine and she maintains a passionate dedication to her work and clients. Her massages are absolutely divine.
As a mother of three children, Devikirin enjoys treating children and has a special interest in working with and supporting women through the various stages of life.
Conditions Devikirin can assist with include but are not limited to:
- Pregnancy and post-partum
- Muscle pain, strain and tension
- Headaches including migraines
- Jaw pain and imbalance
- Acute and chronic fatigue
- Back conditions including pelvic, lumbar and thoracic
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand conditions
- Leg, knee, ankle and foot conditions
- Stress conditions and emotional depression
Devikirin draws on her wide range of skills and experience to create individualised treatments based specifically on each client’s needs. Visualisation, yoga breathing, stretching and self-maintenance advice are also incorporated where needed.
Member of ANTA
To make an Appointment with Devikirin click here